Become a Bowls Member at NFBC
New Farm is a great place to play your bowls and to meet good people and good bowlers.
Pop into the Club and 'try before you buy'.....see how much you enjoy the greens, the facilities and the people.
There are many benefits of being a full member. These include:
• Use of Club Greens and Bowling Equipment for Practice - please check in with staff.
• Participation in Social Bowls play – social play on Wednesday mornings.
• Participation in Club Championship events.
• Participation in Club Pennant Events – subject to selection criteria.
• Discounts for Bar purchases.
• Voting rights at the AGM.
The membership fee is currently set at $100.00 pa. The membership fee is reviewed by the Board on an annual basis. The membership fee includes affiliation fees for Bowls Australia, Bowls Queensland and Brisbane District Bowls Association.
The club is open 6 days a week Tuesday to Sunday – Opening and closing times are displayed on the Clubhouse doors. Currently these are:
Tuesday – Friday: 11am – 8pm
Saturday: 12pm – 8pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Friday is members night and members are encouraged to attend to socialise with your fellow club members and includes a jackpot draw.
Make an application for membership -
Fill in the online form and email it to us - firstname.lastname@example.org We will be in touch promptly.
Print out the below PDF file and bring it into the Club.
Drop in and collect an application form at the Club
Please contact our Secretary, John Cameron if you would like any more information about the club, its membership provisions and its constitution and by-laws. E: email@example.com